Delirium Cafe to open its first U.S. location in Leesburg
The franchise will be owned by Curtis Allred, an operating partner with Shoes, Cup and Cork cafe in Leesburg. Allred's lease began Jan. 1 in the space at the corner of King and Loudoun streets in downtown Leesburg, which was previously occupied by Creme de la Creme. Devine said the pub is expected to open March 1.
Additionally, just down the road on Loudoun Street, Devine said he has signed a lease with Nils Schnibbe to open a "crab shack" style restaurant, which will go in the space previously occupied by Cajun Experience. Schnibbe is well known in Leesburg, as he formerly worked and was a frequent face at MacDowell's Brew Kitchen.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.