Delirium Cafe to open its first U.S. location in Leesburg
The franchise will be owned by Curtis Allred, an operating partner with Shoes, Cup and Cork cafe in Leesburg. Allred's lease began Jan. 1 in the space at the corner of King and Loudoun streets in downtown Leesburg, which was previously occupied by Creme de la Creme. Devine said the pub is expected to open March 1.
Additionally, just down the road on Loudoun Street, Devine said he has signed a lease with Nils Schnibbe to open a "crab shack" style restaurant, which will go in the space previously occupied by Cajun Experience. Schnibbe is well known in Leesburg, as he formerly worked and was a frequent face at MacDowell's Brew Kitchen.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Obamacare advocates rally at Rep. Comstock’s district office in Sterling
- Ashburn man pleads guilty to receiving child pornography
- Conservative talk radio host Ingraham mulls U.S. Senate run
- Claude Moore Foundation, Inova partner in a gift for good at LCPS
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.