Department of Economic Development names new assistant director
Previously Salinas was program manager at the Department of Planning.
“Miguel has proven himself to be the right choice both by his work as the interim assistant director and throughout the interview process,” said Buddy Rizer, the director of economic development in a statement released to the media.
Salinas will manage the department when Rizer is out of town on business trips or is otherwise unavailable.
“Leading a multi-year strategic initiative in the Planning Department to accelerate economic development in the Route 28 corridor has given me in-depth, hands-on experience with the county’s commercial development," Salinas said in a prepared statement.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Redskins’ Pierre Garçon surprises Loudoun County ‘Teacher of the Year’
- Community Foundation’s 24-hour “Give Choose” campaign to be held Tuesday
- Loudoun students raise awareness about water access in West Africa