Department of Economic Development names new assistant director
Previously Salinas was program manager at the Department of Planning.
“Miguel has proven himself to be the right choice both by his work as the interim assistant director and throughout the interview process,” said Buddy Rizer, the director of economic development in a statement released to the media.
Salinas will manage the department when Rizer is out of town on business trips or is otherwise unavailable.
“Leading a multi-year strategic initiative in the Planning Department to accelerate economic development in the Route 28 corridor has given me in-depth, hands-on experience with the county’s commercial development," Salinas said in a prepared statement.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
- Faith leaders, politicians look for ways to tackle issues facing the community
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.