Department of Economic Development names new assistant director
Previously Salinas was program manager at the Department of Planning.
“Miguel has proven himself to be the right choice both by his work as the interim assistant director and throughout the interview process,” said Buddy Rizer, the director of economic development in a statement released to the media.
Salinas will manage the department when Rizer is out of town on business trips or is otherwise unavailable.
“Leading a multi-year strategic initiative in the Planning Department to accelerate economic development in the Route 28 corridor has given me in-depth, hands-on experience with the county’s commercial development," Salinas said in a prepared statement.
- Across Loudoun, Gillespie pitches economic plan, condemns Obamacare
- Gabriella’s Smashing Walnuts makes first grant; $100K to brain doctor
- Despite ‘real job’ comment, Foust and Democrats to push ‘women’s issues’
- Trial gets juicier with McDonnell’s testimony
- Quail Run Signs of Hamilton provides the best welcome around