Design firm files meeting application to build industrial park near Dulles Airport
Rinker Design Associates, PC has filed a preliminary site plan meeting with the county to build an industrial park near Dulles International Airport at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Carters School Road in Sterling.
"This project is for eight industrial warehouses and the parcel is between the car auction parcel and Dulles Airport," read a synopsis of the pre-submission application conference between the county and coordinators.
The "draft proposed layout" was initially set to be 844,000 square feet, but will now be 669,000 square feet due to wetlands.
Plans are in place, according to the pre-application information, to get stormwater management plans in place by July.
Indications from the application also show that the construction will be in multiple phases. Phase I will consist of construction on three of the eight buildings.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Unfazed by Va. Supreme Court ruling, McAuliffe says he’ll restore voting rights one-by-one
- After losing her daughter to a rare disease, a Loudoun mother gives back to children like her
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses