Design firm files meeting application to build industrial park near Dulles Airport
Rinker Design Associates, PC has filed a preliminary site plan meeting with the county to build an industrial park near Dulles International Airport at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Carters School Road in Sterling.
"This project is for eight industrial warehouses and the parcel is between the car auction parcel and Dulles Airport," read a synopsis of the pre-submission application conference between the county and coordinators.
The "draft proposed layout" was initially set to be 844,000 square feet, but will now be 669,000 square feet due to wetlands.
Plans are in place, according to the pre-application information, to get stormwater management plans in place by July.
Indications from the application also show that the construction will be in multiple phases. Phase I will consist of construction on three of the eight buildings.
Be the first to post a comment!
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry