Design firm files meeting application to build industrial park near Dulles Airport
Rinker Design Associates, PC has filed a preliminary site plan meeting with the county to build an industrial park near Dulles International Airport at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Carters School Road in Sterling.
"This project is for eight industrial warehouses and the parcel is between the car auction parcel and Dulles Airport," read a synopsis of the pre-submission application conference between the county and coordinators.
The "draft proposed layout" was initially set to be 844,000 square feet, but will now be 669,000 square feet due to wetlands.
Plans are in place, according to the pre-application information, to get stormwater management plans in place by July.
Indications from the application also show that the construction will be in multiple phases. Phase I will consist of construction on three of the eight buildings.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.