Dinner and a movie: an Italian restaurant comes to the Village at Leesburg
“Village at Leesburg is a premiere dining destination in Loudoun County,” said Susan Bourgeois, director of leasing and brokerage at Rappaport, who oversees retail and office leasing at Village at Leesburg in a prepared statement. “Bello Pranzo joins a large array of upscale and family-friendly restaurants such as BurgerFi, Eggspectations, Finnegan’s Irish Pub, Firebirds Wood Fire Grill, Flame Kabob, King Pinz and Travinia Italian Kitchen.”
The restaurant will be family owned and operated and hopes to serve hand-tossed New York-style pizza, as well as salads, wraps, subs, pasta dishes and other Italian entrees.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Sterling man charged with strangulation and domestic assault
- Lovettsville man charged with strangulation, domestic assault against female victim
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.