Dinner and a movie: an Italian restaurant comes to the Village at Leesburg
“Village at Leesburg is a premiere dining destination in Loudoun County,” said Susan Bourgeois, director of leasing and brokerage at Rappaport, who oversees retail and office leasing at Village at Leesburg in a prepared statement. “Bello Pranzo joins a large array of upscale and family-friendly restaurants such as BurgerFi, Eggspectations, Finnegan’s Irish Pub, Firebirds Wood Fire Grill, Flame Kabob, King Pinz and Travinia Italian Kitchen.”
The restaurant will be family owned and operated and hopes to serve hand-tossed New York-style pizza, as well as salads, wraps, subs, pasta dishes and other Italian entrees.
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn