Dixie Power Trio to perform in Leesburg July 13
The trio, comprised of Zack Smith on cornet and accordion, Andy Kochenour on bass, Chuck Underwood on guitar and Bryon McWilliams on drums, the Trio's interpretation of classic tunes recently garnered them a Washington Area Music Award for Best Traditional Jazz Recording.
The Dixie Power Trio, sponsored by the Bluemont Concert Series, will perform at 7 p.m. July 13 on the grounds of the old Loudoun County Courthouse, 18 E. Market St., Leesburg.
This is a family-friendly event. Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on and a picnic to enjoy before the show.
In bad weather, the concert will be held indoors at Leesburg United Methodist Church Asbury Hall, 107 W. Market St.
Tickets are a request $5 donation, $4 for Bluemont Friends and seniors and $2 for kids 12 and and under. Proceeds benefit Bluemont's year-round Artist-in-Education program in area schools.
For more information, visit bluemont.org. or Dixiepowertrio.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit