Dixie Power Trio to perform in Leesburg July 13
The trio, comprised of Zack Smith on cornet and accordion, Andy Kochenour on bass, Chuck Underwood on guitar and Bryon McWilliams on drums, the Trio's interpretation of classic tunes recently garnered them a Washington Area Music Award for Best Traditional Jazz Recording.
The Dixie Power Trio, sponsored by the Bluemont Concert Series, will perform at 7 p.m. July 13 on the grounds of the old Loudoun County Courthouse, 18 E. Market St., Leesburg.
This is a family-friendly event. Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on and a picnic to enjoy before the show.
In bad weather, the concert will be held indoors at Leesburg United Methodist Church Asbury Hall, 107 W. Market St.
Tickets are a request $5 donation, $4 for Bluemont Friends and seniors and $2 for kids 12 and and under. Proceeds benefit Bluemont's year-round Artist-in-Education program in area schools.
For more information, visit bluemont.org. or Dixiepowertrio.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill