Dixie Power Trio to perform in Leesburg July 13
The trio, comprised of Zack Smith on cornet and accordion, Andy Kochenour on bass, Chuck Underwood on guitar and Bryon McWilliams on drums, the Trio's interpretation of classic tunes recently garnered them a Washington Area Music Award for Best Traditional Jazz Recording.
The Dixie Power Trio, sponsored by the Bluemont Concert Series, will perform at 7 p.m. July 13 on the grounds of the old Loudoun County Courthouse, 18 E. Market St., Leesburg.
This is a family-friendly event. Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on and a picnic to enjoy before the show.
In bad weather, the concert will be held indoors at Leesburg United Methodist Church Asbury Hall, 107 W. Market St.
Tickets are a request $5 donation, $4 for Bluemont Friends and seniors and $2 for kids 12 and and under. Proceeds benefit Bluemont's year-round Artist-in-Education program in area schools.
For more information, visit bluemont.org. or Dixiepowertrio.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Salamander hopes to rezone roads for homes in Middleburg
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget
- McAuliffe orders alcohol agents retrained after U-Va. arrest
- Loudoun deputies ask public for information about alleged Calvary Temple sexual assault