Drive For Charity surpasses $2 million in total donations
The money raised will be donated to five local charities and the Greenway scholarship program.
“The Drive for Charity has become one of the best fundraiser in Loudoun County by far and the media coverage was unbelievable this year,” Terry Hoffman, public and customer relations manager of the Dulles Greenway said in a prepared statement. “The 5 charities and our scholarship program are making a huge difference in people’s lives. We are proud to be a small part of making Loudoun County a better place.”
Recipients for 2014 include:
– March of Dimes
– Every Citizen Has Opportunity (ECHO)
– Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (LAWS)
– Fresh Air/Full Care
– Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy
– Dulles Greenway Scholarship Program
The Dulles Greenway is a privately owned 14-mile toll road that connects Washington Dulles International Airport with Leesburg.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.