Drivers should expect delays on Dry Mill Road in Leesburg from Sept. 2-4
The rains caused undermining near a 48-inch water pipe. The road reopened on June 23 following replacement of the pipe and road repairs.
There will be intermittent lane closures with flaggers directing traffic on Dry Mill between Thomas Mill and Woodburn roads from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 through Thursday, Sept. 4.
VDOT will be completing work including guardrail installation, final paving and asphalt and pavement markings.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit