Drivers should expect delays on Dry Mill Road in Leesburg from Sept. 2-4
The rains caused undermining near a 48-inch water pipe. The road reopened on June 23 following replacement of the pipe and road repairs.
There will be intermittent lane closures with flaggers directing traffic on Dry Mill between Thomas Mill and Woodburn roads from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 through Thursday, Sept. 4.
VDOT will be completing work including guardrail installation, final paving and asphalt and pavement markings.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.