Drivers should expect delays on Dry Mill Road in Leesburg from Sept. 2-4
The rains caused undermining near a 48-inch water pipe. The road reopened on June 23 following replacement of the pipe and road repairs.
There will be intermittent lane closures with flaggers directing traffic on Dry Mill between Thomas Mill and Woodburn roads from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2 through Thursday, Sept. 4.
VDOT will be completing work including guardrail installation, final paving and asphalt and pavement markings.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury
- UPDATE: Leesburg town attorney confirmed as 20th Circuit Court judge