Dry Mill Road to re-open for Monday’s afternoon rush hour
The road has been closed since June 12 for emergency repairs after heavy rains caused the undermining where a 48-inch water pipe is located to collapse.
Until the re-opening, signs are in place to detour drivers via Woodburn Road, Harmony Church Road, and East Colonial Highway (Route. 7).
Be the first to post a comment!
- State jobless rate falls to 5.3 percent in October
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center