Dry Mill Road to re-open for Monday’s afternoon rush hour
The road has been closed since June 12 for emergency repairs after heavy rains caused the undermining where a 48-inch water pipe is located to collapse.
Until the re-opening, signs are in place to detour drivers via Woodburn Road, Harmony Church Road, and East Colonial Highway (Route. 7).
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.