Drymill Road to be closed for 10 days for repairs
Heavy rains caused the undermining where a 48-inch water pipe is located. VDOT estimates reopening the road to traffic on Monday, June 23, weather permitting.
Dry Mill Road remains closed between Woodburn and Thomas Mill roads for the contractor to replace the pipe and repair the road.
Signs are in place to detour drivers via Woodburn Road, Harmony Church Road, and East Colonial Highway (Route. 7).
About 3,300 vehicles per day use Dry Mill Road, according to VDOT.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Transcript: Chairwoman Randall’s first ‘State of Loudoun County’
- AT&T says proposed Short Hill site not a ‘data center’
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers