Drymill Road to be closed for 10 days for repairs
Heavy rains caused the undermining where a 48-inch water pipe is located. VDOT estimates reopening the road to traffic on Monday, June 23, weather permitting.
Dry Mill Road remains closed between Woodburn and Thomas Mill roads for the contractor to replace the pipe and repair the road.
Signs are in place to detour drivers via Woodburn Road, Harmony Church Road, and East Colonial Highway (Route. 7).
About 3,300 vehicles per day use Dry Mill Road, according to VDOT.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.