Drymill Road to be closed for 10 days for repairs
Heavy rains caused the undermining where a 48-inch water pipe is located. VDOT estimates reopening the road to traffic on Monday, June 23, weather permitting.
Dry Mill Road remains closed between Woodburn and Thomas Mill roads for the contractor to replace the pipe and repair the road.
Signs are in place to detour drivers via Woodburn Road, Harmony Church Road, and East Colonial Highway (Route. 7).
About 3,300 vehicles per day use Dry Mill Road, according to VDOT.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.