Dulles Landing selects contractor
Dulles Landing Shopping Center in Arcola has selected Choate Construction as their general contractor.
Dulles Landing, a 600,000-square-foot shopping center, broke ground Sept. 20 and is scheduled to open in fall 2013.
The shopping center, spanning 80 acres, will sit at the corner of Route 50 and Loudoun County Parkway and will architecturally resemble Loudoun Hunt Countryside.
Beatty Management Co., the developers of Dulles Landing, has announced two major tenants, Wal-Mart and Petsmart, as the flagship stores in the center. Also expected in the center are TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Michael’s and PetSmart.
Featured in the shopping center are a signature clock tower, wide sidewalks, benches and various points of connection. The site will also contain numerous water features and a plaza to provide a vibrant and comfortable environment.
Choate will be responsible for all exterior work as well as all interior tenant improvements.
Choate, widely known as one of the largest general contractors in the southeast, has built its success on the strength of its customer relationships. The company boasts office locations in Atlanta, Ga., Charleston, S.C., Charlotte, N.C., Raleigh, N.C. and Savannah, Ga.
- John Bell to replace Jack Tiwari for Democrats in 87th District
- Loudoun’s tourism champions honored at Visit Loudoun awards
- Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill limiting license plate readers
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg
- Sheriff Chapman, Ralph Buona win Loudoun Republican nominations