Dulles Landing selects contractor
Dulles Landing Shopping Center in Arcola has selected Choate Construction as their general contractor.
Dulles Landing, a 600,000-square-foot shopping center, broke ground Sept. 20 and is scheduled to open in fall 2013.
The shopping center, spanning 80 acres, will sit at the corner of Route 50 and Loudoun County Parkway and will architecturally resemble Loudoun Hunt Countryside.
Beatty Management Co., the developers of Dulles Landing, has announced two major tenants, Wal-Mart and Petsmart, as the flagship stores in the center. Also expected in the center are TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Michael’s and PetSmart.
Featured in the shopping center are a signature clock tower, wide sidewalks, benches and various points of connection. The site will also contain numerous water features and a plaza to provide a vibrant and comfortable environment.
Choate will be responsible for all exterior work as well as all interior tenant improvements.
Choate, widely known as one of the largest general contractors in the southeast, has built its success on the strength of its customer relationships. The company boasts office locations in Atlanta, Ga., Charleston, S.C., Charlotte, N.C., Raleigh, N.C. and Savannah, Ga.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.