Dulles Town Center to expand
Four new buildings on two pad sites, expected to house retail, medical and office space, will be 56,000 square feet.
A new parking area, plaza and trails for walking will also be a major part of the project.
On Route 28 there are plans to build a commuter lot at the intersection of Atlantic Boulevard and Dulles Center Boulevard.
According to a press release "Vestals Gap Park is a 7.7 acre park located near Dulles Center Boulevard and Century Boulevard along Route 28."
The four buildings will all be within walking distance of the Windmill Parc apartment complex.
“Nokes Plaza, when complete, will add much-needed medical, office and service-oriented retail options for the thousands of residents and office workers within Dulles Town Center,” stated Mark D. Lerner, a principal of Lerner in a prepared statement. Dulles Town Center will continue to expand and add amenities in the future to serve the growth of Loudoun and western Fairfax counties.”
Construction is slated to begin this summer and are expected to be complete in 2015.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.