Dulles Town Center to expand
Four new buildings on two pad sites, expected to house retail, medical and office space, will be 56,000 square feet.
A new parking area, plaza and trails for walking will also be a major part of the project.
On Route 28 there are plans to build a commuter lot at the intersection of Atlantic Boulevard and Dulles Center Boulevard.
According to a press release "Vestals Gap Park is a 7.7 acre park located near Dulles Center Boulevard and Century Boulevard along Route 28."
The four buildings will all be within walking distance of the Windmill Parc apartment complex.
“Nokes Plaza, when complete, will add much-needed medical, office and service-oriented retail options for the thousands of residents and office workers within Dulles Town Center,” stated Mark D. Lerner, a principal of Lerner in a prepared statement. Dulles Town Center will continue to expand and add amenities in the future to serve the growth of Loudoun and western Fairfax counties.”
Construction is slated to begin this summer and are expected to be complete in 2015.
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project is dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday