DuPont Fabros looking to further expand in Loudoun
The company is interested in adding the plot of land, which is currently 6.42 open acres of space, to the existing group of data centers at the Ashburn Corporate Center, according to Christoper Warnke, a senior development associate at DuPont Fabros.
The only company in Loudoun with more data center space is Digital Realty Trust, with more than 1.5 million square feet.
DuPont Fabros has already built more than 1 million square feet of data center space in the county, with another 446,500 square feet under construction this year.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget
- McAuliffe orders alcohol agents retrained after U-Va. arrest
- Loudoun deputies ask public for information about alleged Calvary Temple sexual assault
- Suspension rates, achievement gap high for Loudoun’s minority students