DuPont Fabros looking to further expand in Loudoun
The company is interested in adding the plot of land, which is currently 6.42 open acres of space, to the existing group of data centers at the Ashburn Corporate Center, according to Christoper Warnke, a senior development associate at DuPont Fabros.
The only company in Loudoun with more data center space is Digital Realty Trust, with more than 1.5 million square feet.
DuPont Fabros has already built more than 1 million square feet of data center space in the county, with another 446,500 square feet under construction this year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment