DuPont Fabros looking to further expand in Loudoun
The company is interested in adding the plot of land, which is currently 6.42 open acres of space, to the existing group of data centers at the Ashburn Corporate Center, according to Christoper Warnke, a senior development associate at DuPont Fabros.
The only company in Loudoun with more data center space is Digital Realty Trust, with more than 1.5 million square feet.
DuPont Fabros has already built more than 1 million square feet of data center space in the county, with another 446,500 square feet under construction this year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Purcellville’s Haute Dogs and Fries shuts its doors
- Federal discrimination lawsuit dismissed against Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.