DuPont Fabros looking to further expand in Loudoun
The company is interested in adding the plot of land, which is currently 6.42 open acres of space, to the existing group of data centers at the Ashburn Corporate Center, according to Christoper Warnke, a senior development associate at DuPont Fabros.
The only company in Loudoun with more data center space is Digital Realty Trust, with more than 1.5 million square feet.
DuPont Fabros has already built more than 1 million square feet of data center space in the county, with another 446,500 square feet under construction this year.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming
- Virginia GOP taps Loudoun’s Whitbeck for chairman post
- Proposal would let Dominion hike electric bills
- Lost Rhino Brewery expanding, opening Brambleton restaurant and brew pub