Economic Development accepting applicants for its tech pitch competition
Deadline to apply to pitch is Wednesday, May 5, and the winner will receive $1,000.
One runner-up will receive $500;
Both the winner and runner up will also win a package of free legal services from law firm Holland and Knight.
The application can be found at iNNOVATELoCo.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Testimony ends in McDonnell trial
- Recruiting innovation: Telos Corp. wraps up summer internship program
- Early foreign language learning returns to Loudoun through Language Stars
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses