Economic Development accepting applicants for its tech pitch competition
Deadline to apply to pitch is Wednesday, May 5, and the winner will receive $1,000.
One runner-up will receive $500;
Both the winner and runner up will also win a package of free legal services from law firm Holland and Knight.
The application can be found at iNNOVATELoCo.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn