Economic Development accepting applicants for its tech pitch competition
Deadline to apply to pitch is Wednesday, May 5, and the winner will receive $1,000.
One runner-up will receive $500;
Both the winner and runner up will also win a package of free legal services from law firm Holland and Knight.
The application can be found at iNNOVATELoCo.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: The long view on Short Hill
- Northern Va. man charged with manslaughter for 2015 Leesburg stabbing
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Signal outage at Routes 7 and 659 in June
- Testimony: Castillo was seen in estranged wife’s Ashburn home the night of her death
- ‘Play Ball’ in Purcellville: Cannons’ home opener June 3