Economic Development accepting applicants for its tech pitch competition
Deadline to apply to pitch is Wednesday, May 5, and the winner will receive $1,000.
One runner-up will receive $500;
Both the winner and runner up will also win a package of free legal services from law firm Holland and Knight.
The application can be found at iNNOVATELoCo.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man