Economic Development Advisory Commission seeks new members
The Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission is seeking new members.
The commission comprises members from all aspects of the county’s business community who want to volunteer their time to promote the economic growth and development of Loudoun. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development. Applications are available at http://www.loudoun.gov/advisory and must be submitted by Sept. 19.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill
- Psych services struggle to keep up in growing Loudoun County