Economic Development Advisory Commission seeks new members
The Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission is seeking new members.
The commission comprises members from all aspects of the county’s business community who want to volunteer their time to promote the economic growth and development of Loudoun. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development. Applications are available at http://www.loudoun.gov/advisory and must be submitted by Sept. 19.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.