Economic Development Advisory Commission seeks new members
The Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission is seeking new members.
The commission comprises members from all aspects of the county’s business community who want to volunteer their time to promote the economic growth and development of Loudoun. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development. Applications are available at http://www.loudoun.gov/advisory and must be submitted by Sept. 19.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale