Economic Development Advisory Commission seeks new members
The Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission is seeking new members.
The commission comprises members from all aspects of the county’s business community who want to volunteer their time to promote the economic growth and development of Loudoun. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development. Applications are available at http://www.loudoun.gov/advisory and must be submitted by Sept. 19.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.