Economic Development Advisory Commission seeks new members
The Loudoun Economic Development Advisory Commission is seeking new members.
The commission comprises members from all aspects of the county’s business community who want to volunteer their time to promote the economic growth and development of Loudoun. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development. Applications are available at http://www.loudoun.gov/advisory and must be submitted by Sept. 19.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith