Equinox Investments in discussions to build residential-business mixed development
Currently the land is zoned for commercial light industrial use.
According to the application, the plan is "to rezone the entire property to a residential and employment district zone, so as to allow a mix of residential and employment uses."
Also according to the application, all of the multi-family units will be set aside solely as affordable dwelling and/or workforce housing.
The Chantilly-based company has other projects underway in Loudoun County.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.