Equinox Investments in discussions to build residential-business mixed development
Currently the land is zoned for commercial light industrial use.
According to the application, the plan is "to rezone the entire property to a residential and employment district zone, so as to allow a mix of residential and employment uses."
Also according to the application, all of the multi-family units will be set aside solely as affordable dwelling and/or workforce housing.
The Chantilly-based company has other projects underway in Loudoun County.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research