Equinox Investments in discussions to build residential-business mixed development
Currently the land is zoned for commercial light industrial use.
According to the application, the plan is "to rezone the entire property to a residential and employment district zone, so as to allow a mix of residential and employment uses."
Also according to the application, all of the multi-family units will be set aside solely as affordable dwelling and/or workforce housing.
The Chantilly-based company has other projects underway in Loudoun County.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.