“We are honored to be recognized with this prestigious award,” Duncan said. “Nominations originate in the field. Senior U.S. Military Commanders have consistently recognized Safe Ports’ Defense Distribution Kandahar Afghanistan as one of the best contractor-run distribution facilities in the entire DLA Distribution system.
Underscoring the importance of this award, Safe Ports team endures extremely harsh environmental conditions (heat, sand, dust, temperature extremes), and an ever- present “war-zone atmosphere” where incoming rocket attacks are routine.
Under these conditions, Safe Ports has developed battle-proven supply chain logistics competencies. We expect that our knowledge and highest performance achievements will be valued in future mission critical logistics engagements anywhere in the world.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future