“We are honored to be recognized with this prestigious award,” Duncan said. “Nominations originate in the field. Senior U.S. Military Commanders have consistently recognized Safe Ports’ Defense Distribution Kandahar Afghanistan as one of the best contractor-run distribution facilities in the entire DLA Distribution system.
Underscoring the importance of this award, Safe Ports team endures extremely harsh environmental conditions (heat, sand, dust, temperature extremes), and an ever- present “war-zone atmosphere” where incoming rocket attacks are routine.
Under these conditions, Safe Ports has developed battle-proven supply chain logistics competencies. We expect that our knowledge and highest performance achievements will be valued in future mission critical logistics engagements anywhere in the world.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff