“We are honored to be recognized with this prestigious award,” Duncan said. “Nominations originate in the field. Senior U.S. Military Commanders have consistently recognized Safe Ports’ Defense Distribution Kandahar Afghanistan as one of the best contractor-run distribution facilities in the entire DLA Distribution system.
Underscoring the importance of this award, Safe Ports team endures extremely harsh environmental conditions (heat, sand, dust, temperature extremes), and an ever- present “war-zone atmosphere” where incoming rocket attacks are routine.
Under these conditions, Safe Ports has developed battle-proven supply chain logistics competencies. We expect that our knowledge and highest performance achievements will be valued in future mission critical logistics engagements anywhere in the world.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury
- UPDATE: Leesburg town attorney confirmed as 20th Circuit Court judge