Express Lane toll in Virginia skyrocketed to $30
The inflated toll was partly due to traffic buildup that was blamed on Virginia Department of Transportation salt trucks.
A spokesman for Transurban, the company that manages the Express Lanes, said the tolls for the lanes increase depending on the traffic on the roads. However, the company encouraged customers who paid the toll to contact them with any concerns.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.