Express Lane toll in Virginia skyrocketed to $30
The inflated toll was partly due to traffic buildup that was blamed on Virginia Department of Transportation salt trucks.
A spokesman for Transurban, the company that manages the Express Lanes, said the tolls for the lanes increase depending on the traffic on the roads. However, the company encouraged customers who paid the toll to contact them with any concerns.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- Man dies following Route 15 crash near Leesburg
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.