Farmwell Station Middle School goes green
Twenty-two students and teachers participated in the show by designing outfits made from recycled items like trash bags, newspapers, soda cartons and lollipop wrappers. Around 200 people attended the show.
Be the first to post a comment!
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry