Financial advisor joins Wells Fargo Advisors in Leesburg
McAuliffe, a lifelong resident of Loudoun County and graduate of Marymount University, served several government clients as a project manager before taking the position at Wells Fargo.
“Katie has an astute understanding of the personal finance world and is already providing excellent service to her clients,” said Eric Showalter, branch manager.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift