Financial advisor joins Wells Fargo Advisors in Leesburg
McAuliffe, a lifelong resident of Loudoun County and graduate of Marymount University, served several government clients as a project manager before taking the position at Wells Fargo.
“Katie has an astute understanding of the personal finance world and is already providing excellent service to her clients,” said Eric Showalter, branch manager.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill
- Psych services struggle to keep up in growing Loudoun County