Financial advisor joins Wells Fargo Advisors in Leesburg
McAuliffe, a lifelong resident of Loudoun County and graduate of Marymount University, served several government clients as a project manager before taking the position at Wells Fargo.
“Katie has an astute understanding of the personal finance world and is already providing excellent service to her clients,” said Eric Showalter, branch manager.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony