Financial advisor joins Wells Fargo Advisors in Leesburg
McAuliffe, a lifelong resident of Loudoun County and graduate of Marymount University, served several government clients as a project manager before taking the position at Wells Fargo.
“Katie has an astute understanding of the personal finance world and is already providing excellent service to her clients,” said Eric Showalter, branch manager.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
- Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
- Hillsboro charter hopeful: school choice the name of the game
- Only natural gas filling station in Northern Virginia hits Loudoun