Fire Marshal’s Office rules Dairy Lane fire accidental
The fire caused an estimated $350,000 in damage to the single-family home in Broad Run.
The Loudoun County Emergency Communications Center received a 911 call at 11:37 Dec. 2 for a house fire on 20262 Dairy Lane in Broad Run Farms. Fire and rescue personnel from Sterling, Ashburn, Moorefield, Leesburg and Fairfax responded to the scene.
Because of the fire's spread, firefighters had to operate defensively, knocking the fire down and putting out hot spots.
The family of four, who was not home during the incident, was displaced. There were no injuries to civilians or public safety personnel.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.