Ford’s Fish Shack opening new location in Lansdowne
The Lansdowne eatery will be the popular restaurant group's third location. The other two are in Ashburn and South Riding.
“We've always wanted to be in the Lansdowne neighborhood,” Ford's owner Tony Stafford said on Facebook live. The new location is expected to open in April.
Ford's touts itself as a "bustling maritime-themed seafood spot serving lobster rolls, fish tacos, cocktails and more."
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Obamacare advocates rally at Rep. Comstock’s district office in Sterling
- Ashburn man pleads guilty to receiving child pornography
- Conservative talk radio host Ingraham mulls U.S. Senate run
- Claude Moore Foundation, Inova partner in a gift for good at LCPS
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.