Four men rob Sterling resident at gunpoint
The 9 p.m. robbery, which Loudoun County Sheriff's deputies believe is drug-related, began after the resident answered a knock at their door. The unknown robbers, their faces obscured by bandanas, ransacked the home. One of the men had a gun.
Three of the men were described as white while and the fourth black, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies believe the home was specifically targeted.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information regarding this case or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475.
Callers wishing to remain anonymous should call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station