Freedom of Information training
The Leesburg Town Council is hosting a training session for the Freedom of Information Act, Conflict of Interest Act and Robert’s Rules or Order for all town board and commission members Jan. 30 at 6 p.m in the Town Council Chambers.
The training will be led by Alan Gernhardt, staff attorney for the Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council, Jim Plowman, the commonwealth’s attorney for Loudoun County and Jack Roberts, attorney for Loudoun County.
Members of the public are invited.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.