Frontier Airlines adds 17 nonstop routes at Dulles
The prices are for one-way flights to Palm Beach and Cancun and must be bought by 11:59 p.m. Aug. 9.
Beginning Aug. 19, Frontier expands nonstop coverage to Atlanta, Ga., Charlotte, N.C., Orlando, Fla., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minneapolis and Tampa, Fla.
Service to Chicago-O’Hare (Illinois), Cincinnati, Ohio, Detroit, Mich., Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Nev, Memphis, Tenn.; Fort Myers, Fla., St. Louis, Mo., and the St. Augustine/Jacksonville, Fla. area begins Sept. 8.
Nonstop service to Cleveland, Ohio starts Oct. 1.
“We are excited to begin service from Washington-Dulles Aug. 19 and quickly expand the number of routes we offer to 17,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial.
The new lines could be a shot in the arm for the airport.
"The expansion of Frontier's low-fare service from Dulles International Airport, including their first international flights, is a tremendous opportunity for travelers to and from the National Capital Region," said Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority President and CEO Jack Potter.
To book flights or for more information visit http://www.FlyFrontier.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment