Frontier Airlines adds 17 nonstop routes at Dulles
The prices are for one-way flights to Palm Beach and Cancun and must be bought by 11:59 p.m. Aug. 9.
Beginning Aug. 19, Frontier expands nonstop coverage to Atlanta, Ga., Charlotte, N.C., Orlando, Fla., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minneapolis and Tampa, Fla.
Service to Chicago-O’Hare (Illinois), Cincinnati, Ohio, Detroit, Mich., Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Nev, Memphis, Tenn.; Fort Myers, Fla., St. Louis, Mo., and the St. Augustine/Jacksonville, Fla. area begins Sept. 8.
Nonstop service to Cleveland, Ohio starts Oct. 1.
“We are excited to begin service from Washington-Dulles Aug. 19 and quickly expand the number of routes we offer to 17,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial.
The new lines could be a shot in the arm for the airport.
"The expansion of Frontier's low-fare service from Dulles International Airport, including their first international flights, is a tremendous opportunity for travelers to and from the National Capital Region," said Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority President and CEO Jack Potter.
To book flights or for more information visit http://www.FlyFrontier.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’