Frontier Airlines adds 17 nonstop routes at Dulles
The prices are for one-way flights to Palm Beach and Cancun and must be bought by 11:59 p.m. Aug. 9.
Beginning Aug. 19, Frontier expands nonstop coverage to Atlanta, Ga., Charlotte, N.C., Orlando, Fla., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minneapolis and Tampa, Fla.
Service to Chicago-O’Hare (Illinois), Cincinnati, Ohio, Detroit, Mich., Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Las Vegas, Nev, Memphis, Tenn.; Fort Myers, Fla., St. Louis, Mo., and the St. Augustine/Jacksonville, Fla. area begins Sept. 8.
Nonstop service to Cleveland, Ohio starts Oct. 1.
“We are excited to begin service from Washington-Dulles Aug. 19 and quickly expand the number of routes we offer to 17,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial.
The new lines could be a shot in the arm for the airport.
"The expansion of Frontier's low-fare service from Dulles International Airport, including their first international flights, is a tremendous opportunity for travelers to and from the National Capital Region," said Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority President and CEO Jack Potter.
To book flights or for more information visit http://www.FlyFrontier.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith