Girl struck by vehicle in South Riding
The driver, a 61-year-old Manassas man, was driving east about noon on Riding Center Drive when the girl, with her family waiting behind her, went into the motorist's path on her scooter, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. Upon impact, the driver veered left and hit a center median divider.
The child, who was not wearing a helmet at the time of the incident, was taken to Fairfax Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Town Council denies Crescent Parke rezoning
- Leesburg names new police chief after extensive search
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee