Girl struck by vehicle in South Riding
The driver, a 61-year-old Manassas man, was driving east about noon on Riding Center Drive when the girl, with her family waiting behind her, went into the motorist's path on her scooter, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. Upon impact, the driver veered left and hit a center median divider.
The child, who was not wearing a helmet at the time of the incident, was taken to Fairfax Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead