Girl struck by vehicle in South Riding
The driver, a 61-year-old Manassas man, was driving east about noon on Riding Center Drive when the girl, with her family waiting behind her, went into the motorist's path on her scooter, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. Upon impact, the driver veered left and hit a center median divider.
The child, who was not wearing a helmet at the time of the incident, was taken to Fairfax Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
- The alleged ‘Incognito Bandit’ bank robber arrested at Dulles Airport
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.