Great Country Farms kicks off fall
Great Country Farms in Bluemont is getting in the spirit Sept. 14-15 with an early fall apple harvest and corn maize grand opening.
Apples will be available for picking and bottles of sparkling cider, such as peach, cherry and raspberry blends, will be ready for purchase.
Corcoran Vineyard will be selling hard cider and apple wine for the adults.
The tractor-themed corn maize opening for fall festivities is appropriate for all ages and will kick off with live music, arts, crafts and clown entertainment. These festivities start at 3 p.m. each day.
If you go:
The Great Country Farms Cider Festival
Admission is $10/child and $12/adult and includes cider tastings from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Farm members, military ID holders and kids 2 and under are free. For more information, visit http://www.GreatCountryFarms.com or call 540-554-2073.
Great Country Farms is at 18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Virginia Supreme Court recognizes gay couples in divorce law
- Loudoun Planning Commission backs AT&T’s data center plans for Short Hill Mountain
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial