Great Country Farms kicks off fall
Great Country Farms in Bluemont is getting in the spirit Sept. 14-15 with an early fall apple harvest and corn maize grand opening.
Apples will be available for picking and bottles of sparkling cider, such as peach, cherry and raspberry blends, will be ready for purchase.
Corcoran Vineyard will be selling hard cider and apple wine for the adults.
The tractor-themed corn maize opening for fall festivities is appropriate for all ages and will kick off with live music, arts, crafts and clown entertainment. These festivities start at 3 p.m. each day.
If you go:
The Great Country Farms Cider Festival
Admission is $10/child and $12/adult and includes cider tastings from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Farm members, military ID holders and kids 2 and under are free. For more information, visit http://www.GreatCountryFarms.com or call 540-554-2073.
Great Country Farms is at 18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont.
Be the first to post a comment!
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry