Greenhill Winery takes gold
The winery’s Blanc de Blanc, a sparkling wine, took a gold medal from judges, while the Syrah, Vidal Blanc and Philosophy all took bronze medals.
Greenhill Winery and Vineyards is at 23595 Winery Lane off of U.S. 50 in Middleburg.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death