Greenhill Winery takes gold
The winery’s Blanc de Blanc, a sparkling wine, took a gold medal from judges, while the Syrah, Vidal Blanc and Philosophy all took bronze medals.
Greenhill Winery and Vineyards is at 23595 Winery Lane off of U.S. 50 in Middleburg.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’