Greenhill Winery takes gold
The winery’s Blanc de Blanc, a sparkling wine, took a gold medal from judges, while the Syrah, Vidal Blanc and Philosophy all took bronze medals.
Greenhill Winery and Vineyards is at 23595 Winery Lane off of U.S. 50 in Middleburg.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn