Gunfire damaged two homes in western Loudoun
The first shooting occurred between 7:45 and 7:52 p.m. Saturday in the 15700 block of Southern Cross Lane in Round Hill.
A resident reported hearing gunfire coming from a nearby wooded area and later noticed that a round had struck the side of their home. The bullet entered the home's bedroom.
Later that day, between 11:30 p.m. and midnight, a resident in the 20 block of Park Place in Round Hill heard what they believed were fireworks. The next day, they found a round had gone through their bedroom window.
No injuries were reported in either incident.
A spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said it's too early to tell if the incidents are related.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Trump campaign chairman in Virginia to run for governor
- As Purcellville confronts more growth, mayor and council races turn contentious
- Significant premium hikes expected under Obama health law—especially in Va.