Gunfire damaged two homes in western Loudoun
The first shooting occurred between 7:45 and 7:52 p.m. Saturday in the 15700 block of Southern Cross Lane in Round Hill.
A resident reported hearing gunfire coming from a nearby wooded area and later noticed that a round had struck the side of their home. The bullet entered the home's bedroom.
Later that day, between 11:30 p.m. and midnight, a resident in the 20 block of Park Place in Round Hill heard what they believed were fireworks. The next day, they found a round had gone through their bedroom window.
No injuries were reported in either incident.
A spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said it's too early to tell if the incidents are related.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn