Gunfire damaged two homes in western Loudoun
The first shooting occurred between 7:45 and 7:52 p.m. Saturday in the 15700 block of Southern Cross Lane in Round Hill.
A resident reported hearing gunfire coming from a nearby wooded area and later noticed that a round had struck the side of their home. The bullet entered the home's bedroom.
Later that day, between 11:30 p.m. and midnight, a resident in the 20 block of Park Place in Round Hill heard what they believed were fireworks. The next day, they found a round had gone through their bedroom window.
No injuries were reported in either incident.
A spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said it's too early to tell if the incidents are related.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.