Gunfire damaged two homes in western Loudoun
The first shooting occurred between 7:45 and 7:52 p.m. Saturday in the 15700 block of Southern Cross Lane in Round Hill.
A resident reported hearing gunfire coming from a nearby wooded area and later noticed that a round had struck the side of their home. The bullet entered the home's bedroom.
Later that day, between 11:30 p.m. and midnight, a resident in the 20 block of Park Place in Round Hill heard what they believed were fireworks. The next day, they found a round had gone through their bedroom window.
No injuries were reported in either incident.
A spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said it's too early to tell if the incidents are related.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.