Gunman robs Sterling woman
The victim was getting out of her car and walking into her home on the 21000 block of Stanford Square, near the Dulles Town Center mall, when a unknown man approached her with a gun. He took her wallet before fleeing the scene. The suspect is described as a dark-skinned man in his 30s, approximately 6' tall and between 185 and 200 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark colored pants.
A perimeter was established and police conducted an aerial search with help from a US Park Police helicopter, but no suspect was found.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
- Comstock thanked for repealing Obamacare in TV ad blunder
- State issues drought watch for Loudoun, northern Virginia following dry months
- Gillespie wins Fairfax straw poll in GOP governor’s race
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.