Gunman robs Sterling woman
The victim was getting out of her car and walking into her home on the 21000 block of Stanford Square, near the Dulles Town Center mall, when a unknown man approached her with a gun. He took her wallet before fleeing the scene. The suspect is described as a dark-skinned man in his 30s, approximately 6' tall and between 185 and 200 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark colored pants.
A perimeter was established and police conducted an aerial search with help from a US Park Police helicopter, but no suspect was found.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports