Broadway’s ‘Hamilton’ coming to Ashburn ... kind of
Well, pieces of it, anyway.
Two members of the show's cast and a production scout will teach a special class at the Ashburn Academy of Dance Monday, offering young performers a glimpse of the Broadway life.
According to an Academy spokesperson, “The class is the result of Ashburn Academy of Dance's relationship with Broadway Bound International. The academy's students have gone to New York for classes and dance showcases which not only teach, but expose these pre-professional dancers to talent scouts for Broadway productions.”
"It's a rare opportunity for Ashburn youth to receive instruction from Broadway performers and is a reflection on the quality of instruction and talent at Ashburn Academy of Dance,"
said the spokeswoman, Kristin Rock.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.