Hamilton man wins $1,000 a week for life
The odds of winning this top prize are one in 5.2 million and Lyles is Virginia's 43rd winner.
"I actually hope for small prizes," Lyles told Virginia Lottery officials.
The winning numbers were 5-12-18-30-33-34 and the Free Ball number was 3.
Win for Life participants choose six numbers from 1 to 42 and then turn in their play slip at a Lottery retailer in order to get a ticket.
Lyles choose his numbers based on a combination of birthdays and personally significant numbers.
Hamilton Convenience, which sold Lyles the ticket, will receive a $10,000 from the Lottery for selling the winner.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.