Happy first birthday at Salamander Resort
When: Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Price: $75 per adult, $18 per child
Salamander Resort in Middleburg is celebrating its first birthday with a weekend full of activities from a champagne toast to a cornhole tournament.
One event on the brochure even merited bolding. The Epicurience Brunch Spectacular, an event marking the culmination of the Epicurience Virginia food and wine festival will be held on Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Salamander will offer "numerous culinary selections," including breakfast foods, a carving station, a seafood display and desserts.
Brunchers can listen to live music while playing lawn games and sipping mimosas and Virginia wine.
A reservation is required for admittance.
For full information about the Birthday Bash Weekend go to salamanderresort.com/birthday-bash-weekend.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers
- Crescent Parke rezoning leaves Leesburg residents, council reeling
- Lead detective testifies in Ashburn murder case