Happy first birthday at Salamander Resort
When: Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Price: $75 per adult, $18 per child
Salamander Resort in Middleburg is celebrating its first birthday with a weekend full of activities from a champagne toast to a cornhole tournament.
One event on the brochure even merited bolding. The Epicurience Brunch Spectacular, an event marking the culmination of the Epicurience Virginia food and wine festival will be held on Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Salamander will offer "numerous culinary selections," including breakfast foods, a carving station, a seafood display and desserts.
Brunchers can listen to live music while playing lawn games and sipping mimosas and Virginia wine.
A reservation is required for admittance.
For full information about the Birthday Bash Weekend go to salamanderresort.com/birthday-bash-weekend.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’