Happy first birthday at Salamander Resort
When: Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Price: $75 per adult, $18 per child
Salamander Resort in Middleburg is celebrating its first birthday with a weekend full of activities from a champagne toast to a cornhole tournament.
One event on the brochure even merited bolding. The Epicurience Brunch Spectacular, an event marking the culmination of the Epicurience Virginia food and wine festival will be held on Aug. 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Salamander will offer "numerous culinary selections," including breakfast foods, a carving station, a seafood display and desserts.
Brunchers can listen to live music while playing lawn games and sipping mimosas and Virginia wine.
A reservation is required for admittance.
For full information about the Birthday Bash Weekend go to salamanderresort.com/birthday-bash-weekend.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tributes flood in after death of popular Purcellville teacher
- Leesburg Town Council reduces ‘Main Street,’ Visit Loudoun funding
- Loudoun School Board renews Middleburg Charter School’s contact
- Loudoun School Board rejects motion to look into ‘undocumented’ enrollment process
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.