Helldiver on display at Udvar-Hazy
It is the first historic aircraft to be restored in the Mary Baker Engen Restoration Hangar, which is part of a major new addition to the center, also consisting of several artifact storage facilities, a collection processing unit, the Emil Buehler Conservation Laboratory and the museum’s Archives.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit