Herring, Obenshain to debate this weekend in Virginia Beach
Obenshain was tapped to be the GOP nominee during the state party's convention in May.
Hosted by the Virginia State Bar, the debate will be held at 9:30 a.m. at the Cavalier Beach Club in Virginia Beach.
Both Herring and Obenshain will provide opening and closing statements and answer pre-selected questions by moderator Cathy Lewis, a news broadcaster in Hampton Roads.
The debate is not expected to be broadcast statewide.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.