Herring, Obenshain to debate this weekend in Virginia Beach
Obenshain was tapped to be the GOP nominee during the state party's convention in May.
Hosted by the Virginia State Bar, the debate will be held at 9:30 a.m. at the Cavalier Beach Club in Virginia Beach.
Both Herring and Obenshain will provide opening and closing statements and answer pre-selected questions by moderator Cathy Lewis, a news broadcaster in Hampton Roads.
The debate is not expected to be broadcast statewide.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.