Herring taps 3 to review office, seek efficiencies
Attorney General Mark R. Herring says the panel will review functions of his office to ensure that tax dollars are being spent efficiently and that the office is operated in the same manner as a modern, major law firm.
The panel will be led by Bill Leighty, whose lengthy resume in public service includes the post of chief of staff to two governors, Mark R. Warner and Timothy M. Kaine. He's also former director of the Virginia Retirement System.
The other two review panel members are W. Taylor Reveley III, president of the College of William and Mary, and Katherine Busser, a top executive at Capital One.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
- Carfax expands its Northern Virginia footprint, will invest additional $15 million
- Nearly 100 Loudoun parents voice rezoning concerns
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.