Herring taps 3 to review office, seek efficiencies
Attorney General Mark R. Herring says the panel will review functions of his office to ensure that tax dollars are being spent efficiently and that the office is operated in the same manner as a modern, major law firm.
The panel will be led by Bill Leighty, whose lengthy resume in public service includes the post of chief of staff to two governors, Mark R. Warner and Timothy M. Kaine. He's also former director of the Virginia Retirement System.
The other two review panel members are W. Taylor Reveley III, president of the College of William and Mary, and Katherine Busser, a top executive at Capital One.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.