Horse rescued from Philomont pool
Loudoun County Fire and Rescue personnel were called at 8:20 a.m. to a home on Jeb Stuart Road. When thy arrived, they found Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Deputies and members of the Department of Animal Services trying to get a horse out a pool
The horse, who did not belong to the homeowners, wandered into the yard and walked out onto a covered pool before getting stuck in the water. The crew was ultimately able to cut a path in the pool cover and remove the horse.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment