Horse rescued from Philomont pool
Loudoun County Fire and Rescue personnel were called at 8:20 a.m. to a home on Jeb Stuart Road. When thy arrived, they found Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Deputies and members of the Department of Animal Services trying to get a horse out a pool
The horse, who did not belong to the homeowners, wandered into the yard and walked out onto a covered pool before getting stuck in the water. The crew was ultimately able to cut a path in the pool cover and remove the horse.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Loudoun Impact Fund fund awards charities $97K in grants
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.