Horse rescued from Philomont pool
Loudoun County Fire and Rescue personnel were called at 8:20 a.m. to a home on Jeb Stuart Road. When thy arrived, they found Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Deputies and members of the Department of Animal Services trying to get a horse out a pool
The horse, who did not belong to the homeowners, wandered into the yard and walked out onto a covered pool before getting stuck in the water. The crew was ultimately able to cut a path in the pool cover and remove the horse.
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots