House fire in Sterling
According to a report from the Loudoun Department of Fire, Rescue and Emergency Management received a 911 call just before 9 a.m. for a fire at 301 Charlotte Street in Sterling Park.
Firefighters from eight area stations responded to the scene, a found a one-story, single family home on fire with significant smoke conditions. Crews found fire in the basement of the house and mounted an interior attack while searching for people in the house. Firefighters were able to determine the house was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office determined the fire was accidental and originated in the dryer. No one was hurt, but one man has been displaced.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.