Household incomes down in Virginia in 2012
The U.S. Census Bureau says the median average household income was about $61,700 in 2012. That's down about $1,070 from 2000.
Missouri was the only other state to see a decline last year.
The median average household income nationally was $51,371 in 2012.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment