Household incomes down in Virginia in 2012
The U.S. Census Bureau says the median average household income was about $61,700 in 2012. That's down about $1,070 from 2000.
Missouri was the only other state to see a decline last year.
The median average household income nationally was $51,371 in 2012.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Kaine to oppose Trump court pick, join filibuster
- Purcellville Mayor: ‘This student had a will to do bodily harm to himself’
- Loudoun once again ranked healthiest county in Virginia
- Teenager charged in connection with stabbing of Leesburg man
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.