Household incomes down in Virginia in 2012
The U.S. Census Bureau says the median average household income was about $61,700 in 2012. That's down about $1,070 from 2000.
Missouri was the only other state to see a decline last year.
The median average household income nationally was $51,371 in 2012.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury
- UPDATE: Leesburg town attorney confirmed as 20th Circuit Court judge
- Poll: 71 percent of Va. voters support keeping the name Redskins