How not to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day: Leesburg man charged with fourth DUI in a decade
Ervin Bland Jr., 37, of Leesburg, was pulled over after failing to move over for an emergency vehicle Saturday. Bland initially stopped, then he sped off. The pursuit ended near the intersection of Marshall and Ariel drives, NE, with Bland trying to escape on foot from his moving vehicle.
Bland was charged with his fourth DUI in 10 years and eluding police – both of which are felonies – driving on a revoked driver's license and failing to move over.
He is currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.