Inova Loudoun Hospital offering free valet parking
“Our new valet parking service is just another way we are improving our services to ensure that our patients, families, and visitors have an exceptional experience when they visit our hospital campus,” said H. Patrick Walters, CEO, Inova Loudoun Hospital.
This amenity is for all services including, but not limited to, radiology, surgery, laboratory services for both inpatients and outpatients as well as patients’ family members. Visitors are also welcome to use this free service.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.