Jeff Morse selected to chair Loudoun County School Board
Morse was nominated by past chairman Eric Hornberger, who served as chairman since 2012. The confirmation vote was unanimous, though Joy Maloney (Broad Run) was absent.
A father of three and Navy veteran, Morse works for Booz Allen Hamilton in his day job. His wife works for Loudoun County Public Schools.
Board member Brenda Sheridan was unanimously re-elected vice chairman during Monday's annual organizational meeting.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.