Jeff Morse selected to chair Loudoun County School Board
Morse was nominated by past chairman Eric Hornberger, who served as chairman since 2012. The confirmation vote was unanimous, though Joy Maloney (Broad Run) was absent.
A father of three and Navy veteran, Morse works for Booz Allen Hamilton in his day job. His wife works for Loudoun County Public Schools.
Board member Brenda Sheridan was unanimously re-elected vice chairman during Monday's annual organizational meeting.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.