Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
Steve M. Billings, 63, was charged with DUI and refusal to take a blood/breath test.
The crash occurred about 7:48 p.m. in the area of Algonkian and Cascades parkways.
A motorist was reportedly driving east on Algonkian Parkway when a westbound vehicle turned in front of him. The impact caused the driver of the eastbound vehicle to strike a third vehicle, according to Kraig Troxell, spokesman for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Four victims and Billings were taken to local hospitals for treatment for non-life-threatening injuries.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.