Three Loudoun businesses among Fantastic 50
Arcogent, Amatea and AutoUpLink USA Mid-Atlantic were all named to the annual list.
Arcogent is an Ashburn-based data analytics and data management company focusing on giving business a competitive advantage.
According to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce website, "To be eligible, a company must be privately held with headquarters in Virginia, show sales between $200,000 and $100 million, and demonstrate positive revenue growth and positive net income in its most recent fiscal year over the previous year. Companies are judged on four-year sales revenue history. The professional service firm Dixon Hughes Goodman verifies all award entries.”
This is the second consecutive year Arcogent has taken home an award as one of the Fantastic 50 winners.
Leesburg-based Amatea is a "for-profit socially aware and socially responsible company with a vision and mission of social betterment," according to their website.
AutoUpLink USA Mid-Atlantic, which runs its operations out of Ashburn, helps car dealerships market cars through "inventory data and vehicle images, management and online publishing."
The dealership marketing company also won the award last year.
Winners were announced at an awards banquet April 30 at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles.
- Three Loudoun businesses among Fantastic 50
- John Bell to replace Jack Tiwari for Democrats in 87th District
- Loudoun’s tourism champions honored at Visit Loudoun awards
- Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill limiting license plate readers
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg