Judge assigned in Delgaudio recall case
Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Burke F. McCahill earlier this month requested a recusal for himself and the other local Circuit Court judges from the case brought against the four-term supervisor by more than 600 petitioners in his district.
A hearing date has yet to be set.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tired of the budget fight, expectations dwindle for Loudoun’s school advocates
- A hero is home in Purcellville
- Kaine to oppose Trump court pick, join filibuster
- Purcellville Mayor: ‘This student had a will to do bodily harm to himself’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.