Judge assigned in Delgaudio recall caseaccording to court documents.
Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Burke F. McCahill earlier this month requested a recusal for himself and the other local Circuit Court judges from the case brought against the four-term supervisor by more than 600 petitioners in his district.
A hearing date has yet to be set.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one