Judge assigned in Delgaudio recall caseaccording to court documents.
Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Burke F. McCahill earlier this month requested a recusal for himself and the other local Circuit Court judges from the case brought against the four-term supervisor by more than 600 petitioners in his district.
A hearing date has yet to be set.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
- Virginia Senate committee defeats gun control proposals
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming
- Virginia GOP taps Loudoun’s Whitbeck for chairman post