Juvenile arrested for Paeonian Springs vape shop burglary
Between March 4 and March 5, Zooties Vapors, located in the 40600 block of Charles Town Pike was entered and over $5,000 in various vaping products were stolen. During the course of the investigation, a 17-year-old male from Hamilton was identified as a potential suspect.
A majority of the stolen items were recovered after a search warrant was executed at the juvenile’s home.
The juvenile has been charged with burglary, grand larceny, vandalism and possession of burglarious tools. The name of the suspect is not being released because he's a juvenile.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Sterling man charged with strangulation and domestic assault
- Lovettsville man charged with strangulation, domestic assault against female victim
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.