Juvenile spray-paints graffiti on Sterling middle school; high school also tagged
Seneca Ridge Middle School was tagged on an exterior wall between 1:30 and 2:04 p.m., according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The juvenile responsible for that incident was turned over to the custody of his parents.
Around 2 p.m. someone spray-painted graffiti on Dominion High School.
According to reports, it's not clear if that incident is related to the Seneca Ridge graffiti.
The case is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research