Juvenile spray-paints graffiti on Sterling middle school; high school also tagged
Seneca Ridge Middle School was tagged on an exterior wall between 1:30 and 2:04 p.m., according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The juvenile responsible for that incident was turned over to the custody of his parents.
Around 2 p.m. someone spray-painted graffiti on Dominion High School.
According to reports, it's not clear if that incident is related to the Seneca Ridge graffiti.
The case is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.