Juvenile spray-paints graffiti on Sterling middle school; high school also tagged
Seneca Ridge Middle School was tagged on an exterior wall between 1:30 and 2:04 p.m., according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The juvenile responsible for that incident was turned over to the custody of his parents.
Around 2 p.m. someone spray-painted graffiti on Dominion High School.
According to reports, it's not clear if that incident is related to the Seneca Ridge graffiti.
The case is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.