UPDATED: Kurt Krause departs as National Conference Center manager
A former Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce board chairman and one of Loudoun's most visible businessmen has quietly vacated his post as general manager of the National Conference Center in Leesburg.
Kurt Krause left the National Conference Center, a corporate training facility offering lodging and thousands of square feet of meeting space, in August after heading operations there for nearly seven years.
He served as chairman of the local chamber of commerce's board of directors from early 2012 through early 2013.
Additionally, he is a member of the Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance, the Loudoun CEO Cabinet and the Loudoun Economic Development Commission.
“I can honestly say that I just have too many interesting opportunities available not to take a strong look at each,” Krause said Wednesday. “I truly regret leaving the extraordinary men and women that make the conference center so great, however too many offers have come my way that I just can no longer ignore.
“My physical and mental health are excellent, and my passion for community stronger than ever,” he said.
This story has been updated from an earlier version.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports