Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
Pence, the governor of Indiana and veep selection of Donald Trump, is expected to appear at Patrick Henry College in Purcellville.
Pence's visit will be the second Loudoun County appearance in August for the Trump ticket. Trump headlined a rally at Briar Woods High School the first week of August.
Patrick Henry played host to Sen. Marco Rubio (R) prior to the Virginia GOP primary and Trump's clinching his party's nomination.
This is a breaking news alert. Check back to LoudounTimes.com for more information.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
- Coton and Rye tavern to open at Lansdowne Resort and Spa this fall
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.