LCPS looking for community input on budget priorities
Parents who have provided LCPS with their e-mail addresses will receive e-mail invitations to participate.
All responses will be anonymous and confidential.
The survey closes Jan. 3.
To access the survey via the district’s “Your Voice” page, please visit lcps.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry
- EDITORIAL: Diversity must come out from the shadows
- Raider alums set the pace for Hokies
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public