LCPS looking for community input on budget priorities
Parents who have provided LCPS with their e-mail addresses will receive e-mail invitations to participate.
All responses will be anonymous and confidential.
The survey closes Jan. 3.
To access the survey via the district’s “Your Voice” page, please visit lcps.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- New crosswalks to reduce risk in downtown Purcellville
- Loudoun deputies searching for missing 84 year-old Sterling man
- Ashburn crack dealer sentenced to seven years in prison
- Sterling woman arrested for sacrificing chickens appeals for custody of seized rooster
- Joe Montano, regional director for Sen. Kaine’s office, dies at 47