LCPS looking for community input on budget priorities
Parents who have provided LCPS with their e-mail addresses will receive e-mail invitations to participate.
All responses will be anonymous and confidential.
The survey closes Jan. 3.
To access the survey via the district’s “Your Voice” page, please visit lcps.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one
- MORE: Loudoun supervisors appeal Leesburg architecture board’s ruling on courts’ expansion
- Summary judgment on One Loudoun stadium denied
- Finding balance: Leesburg teen battles symptoms, isolation of obscure disease