LCPS looking for community input on budget priorities
Parents who have provided LCPS with their e-mail addresses will receive e-mail invitations to participate.
All responses will be anonymous and confidential.
The survey closes Jan. 3.
To access the survey via the district’s “Your Voice” page, please visit lcps.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith