LCSO investigating apartment break-in and assault at University Station
According to police reports, at approximately 4:30 p.m., a resident returned to home to Milestone Square to an unknown man inside his apartment. A scuffle ensued as the suspect tried to flee the scene on foot. Police set up a perimeter on the ground and, with assistance from the Fairfax County Police Department, conducted an aerial search via helicopter. The suspect was not found.
The victim received minor injuries from the event but declined medical treatment.
The suspect is described as approximately 6 foot 2 inches tall with a medium build. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and jeans during the break-in.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun County chairwoman to host ‘State of the County’ Wednesday
- Suicide awareness advocate speaks at Riverside High School
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally