LCSO investigating apartment break-in and assault at University Station
According to police reports, at approximately 4:30 p.m., a resident returned to home to Milestone Square to an unknown man inside his apartment. A scuffle ensued as the suspect tried to flee the scene on foot. Police set up a perimeter on the ground and, with assistance from the Fairfax County Police Department, conducted an aerial search via helicopter. The suspect was not found.
The victim received minor injuries from the event but declined medical treatment.
The suspect is described as approximately 6 foot 2 inches tall with a medium build. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and jeans during the break-in.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475.
- Two charged with attempted murder in Lansdowne
- MORE: Virginia Senate committee defeats gun control proposals
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming