LCSO: Route 7 westbound near Round Hill closed after fatal crash
The crash, involving a passenger car and a box truck, caused one death, according to LCSO public information officer Kraig Troxell. There were no other serious injuries on the scene, he added.
Route 7 will be closed for several hours while officers inspect the scene.
This is a developing story, please check loudountimes.com for updates.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.